Horse First Cuppra is the ultimate copper supplement One of the greatest concerns in horses is copper deficiency.
1. Dull wormy looking coat, off colour with no shine, sometimes leaving the coat with a reddish tinge.
2. Brown or White spectacles around the eyes.
3. Lack of performance related to a low red cell count or reoccurring Anaemia.
Why do they need Copper ?
1. Vital for the absorption of IRON.
2. Very important for the enzymes involved in the development of connective tissues like CARTILAGE, tendons and ligaments.
3. One of the most important minerals required in healthy HOOF growth.
4. A shortage will lead to abnormal BONE development and brittle bones.
5. An Essential part of the BLOOD clotting process.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to an update to Microsoft Hotmail our order confirmation emails may end up in your spam or junk folder. To prevent this please add Totally-tack.co.uk to your safe senders list.
Delivery is FREE on orders over £65.00.
For orders under £65.00 there is a delivery charge of £3.95 UK only. Please note delivery can take 3-5 working days, but is often quicker. Deliveries to non Mainland UK and Highlands may take 2-3 working days longer – if you want a faster delivery service please call us to arrange, as there will be an extra cost for courier services. Please call on 01373 228242 for a more accurate estimate if required.
See our Delivery page for International delivery.